The program offers hardware and software and a lending library for MIT staff and researchers wishing to explore virtual reality, rapid fabrication, and other emerging interface and information scanning, visualization, and materialization technologies.
Available hardware includes:
- Makerbot Replicator 2 (3-D printer)
- HTC Vive Goggles (VR headset)
- Fove (eye tracking headset)
- Sense (3d white-light scan)
- Vuze (stereoscopic 3-d Camera)
For a more detailed inventory of available hardware, software, and documentation resources; or to book time to experiment in the lab space, please see the resources links.